As we getting aged, we lose elasticity in our skin, our facial structure changes and we experience having sagging skin. These changes are particularly more visible around the cheek, midface and eye areas where skin droops and can look hollow.
The 8 Point Lift is a new revolutionary non-surgical face lift, using hyaluronic acid fillers it will produce a comparable transformative lifting and rejuvenation result, but without the cost, downtime or risk involved with surgery.
The 8 Point Lift (known also as Liquid Facelift) is a technique designed to lift and rejuvenate eight strategic areas of the face. In this treatment a combination of dermal filler and anti-wrinkle injections will be used to lift tissues and contoure the face.
How are 8 Point Face lift are administered?
At your consultation your face will assessed and a plan will be put in place. The 8 Point Face lift is a bespoke procedure where your practitioner will discuss of the look you wish to achieve and conduct a careful examination of your face.
The dermal filler is gently injected into some of the below specific areas of your face (based on your needs):
- 1&2 Cheek bone/structure: volumizing the cheek bones often helps to lift the nasolabial folds and adds to the overall impact
- 3 Tear troughs: Rejuvenating tired hollows under the eyes leads to a more awake, alert and youthful look
- 4 Nasolabial fold: Smoothing out the lines which appear in the nose to mouth area improves the youthful and fresher appearance
- 5 Mouth corners: Lift the mouth area can improve a person’s appearance, smoothing away any ageing angry or sad look
- 6 Pre-jowl folds: The procedure can assist to reduce or improve jowls caused by loss of volume in the jaw, cheek and chin area
- 7 Jawline areas: A subtle lift to the jawline can produce a more youthful ‘V’ instead of an ageing ‘U’ shaped chin and jaw area
- 8 Lower cheeks: Hollow cheeks are ageing and gaunt, but also impact on the rest of the face too. Smoother, plumper cheeks lift the whole face
The procedure usually takes about 30 minutes and the results are immediately visible. Most patients continue with their normal day after treatment.